Principal interior designer, Margaret Skinner is an Allied Member of ASID, as well as a licensed builder, and is state of Michigan listed. Her work has been published in various local and national publications, and she is a Detroit Home and Best of Houzz award recipient. Also, Margaret is a Featured Designer of the Michigan Designer Center Directory, which is by invitation of MDC managers, and showrooms. Margeaux Interiors Inc. was established in 1998, as a design studio offering design and build to clients with a variety of project scopes, budgets, and design preferences. Services range from hourly consultations, materials/furnishings selections, custom millwork and furniture, space planning, conceptual drawings, project management, as well as, new construction and renovations. The design goal is to create an overall aesthetically pleasing environment combined with function, creativity, and sophistication: yet, still reflecting the client’s taste, lifestyle, and personality. They strive to incorporate sustainable and recycled products in each project, as well as, utilizing local artisans, suppliers, and trades.
- Michigan Design Center: Celebrations-Global Diversity at RJ Thomas, Benefiting BBAC, 2017
- Michigan Design Center Lobby-Color Matters 2015
- Michigan Design Center: March Madness at RJ Thomas benefiting Thaw 2013
- Variety-Children’s Charity: Table Top Vignette 2012 at Pine Lake Country Club
- Variety-Children’s Charity: Celebrations 2012-Virginia Tile at Michigan Design Center
- Michigan Design Center: New Vintage Detroit 2011
- Variety-Children’s Charity: Celebrations 2011-Cercan Tile at Michigan Design Center